Tuesday, May 5, 2009

An Observation

So today as i was walking to school, i stepped on a slug. It was HELLA gross man. When i stepped on it, i felt the slug puff up spew its livers and brains all over the bottom of my shoe. Then I got that feeling where you just keep reliving the moment over and over, then my mind started going dumb and I imagined myself being drowned in slugness. Hella gross.

You know what really grinds my gears? Slugs are too retarded to grab a shell like its hot sister, the snail. Those fools be rocking their shells like its nobody's business. A snail got 99 problems, but a shell aint one. Cause it has one. So suck it, slug, and go get a life. And a shell while you're at it.

You know whats also great about snails? They come in different varieties. For example:
Fig.1a)
Snails are so kind. They let their homies hitch a ride when they're drunk. Snails : Designated Drivers. Always

Fig.1b)
This is a snail. His name is John. How do I know? John is a friendly snail who likes to get to know everyone and does this by tagging his shell. Snails : Artistic & Social

Fig.1c)
LOOK AT THIS SNAIL. THIS SNAIL IS YELLOW. YELLOW = ASIAN. KEVIN = ASIAN. THROUGH THAT ONE LAW I TALKED ABOUT BEFORE (a=b=c=d), I MUST BE A SNAIL. MY ETHNICITY IS INFINITELY EXPANDING

Fig.1d)
This is one colorful snail! I never knew snails come in this kind. Wow, this is...wait...what the hell is this. That's a baby. Who in the hell is that baby trying to fool? HEY. BABY. YOU'RE NOT A SNAIL. I DONT EVEN THINK YOU'RE YELLOW. GET OUT. GET. OUT.

damn posers.

No comments: