Tuesday, May 26, 2009

NATURE SUCKS MAN

I was walking home today and I saw a snake man. It was nasty and nasty. It was like 10 cm long, but it still scared the hell out of me.

If you did not know, snakes suck. Its a scientific fact. The way they move? sucks. What they do to your blood? sux. did you know snakes often eat their young because they sucks? now you know. knowledge is power.

ALSO while I was walking home from school, a bumblebee hit me on the head. no joke. I see a black blur and it beebutted my head. so duh hurt man.

i also saw a bird eat a mosquito. mucho calor.

oh what? youre not scared of snakes?

here is spiderman eating snake

heres a wtfcking huge snake that got ownd by pikachu. wtf that f huge.

and heres a fckin snake eating a fckin cow. A GODDAMN COW.

are you scared now? because I am

I just jizzed in my pants. in a bad way

No comments: