Sunday, May 10, 2009

Dear Lord

I just remembered my old xanga account. It dates back to August 9, 2005... I was an incredible losah.

Here's an excerpt:

hello read my name i own my company.PARAGWAFFAW!! for now my company consist of sausage minersville(aka jason lee)if u like to b a part of my co. contact me at 1800 CALLATT remember cheap for u and cheap for them

INCREDIBLE LOSER

hmmm

hey bubs...what to say eh? sooo boredio. trying to put this bg on my xang but dont work so uhh see u l8ters


INCREDIBLE LOSER

And another...

hey guys we got a new member joenia stinkerman.well...watever.anyways me and jason started playing my ball game at church and then everyone wanted to play and yeah...sooner or later allen kicked the ball in james face and he started to cry.then johno kicked the ball in jasons rib and yea. but today is monday so yea gb IS workin (yay!)and yea

so yea and yea bb

INCREDIBLE LOSER

one more, for the laughs

wait

rewind erase its tuesday and my gecko has gone crazy it will go in solitary

later that day...

okok today is tuesday my bad

and if you look at the date...
Wednesday, August 18, 2004

INCREDIBLE LOSER

Bonus !


hello again my sis is comin back yay!(no im juss kidding) sigh she bebber bring me a gift or she will recieve a extremely warm welcome.nothang new and uhh yea and who the freaker is spaghetti monki?
I said "what the freaker".

I'm gonna start saying that again. Ohohohoohohohoho

No comments: