Wednesday, May 20, 2009

BOO BOO BOO

BOO BOO BOO
that's all you freakin hear when the visitor side goes for a free throw. Don't fans know that they're immune to it?

So here I am, telling you how to totally psych out your freethrowerer.

Step 1) TOTAL SILENCE
Man, that guy's gonna be all like wtf is this sound...it's no sound?

Step 2) BIG EYES
Look at the freethrowerer obliquely (courtesy of Mr Hannigan). Make sure he knows you're staring at him, so he's probably going nuts e.g. "why the freaker is that foo staring at me obliquely? it's totally making me go nuts"

Step 3) PUT ON YOUR RAPE FACE
For example


If all else fails you can go to optional Step 4a)

Step 4a) Get wrist control. You want to let the other person know that you're in charge. Then, pull out your gun.

In other news, my dad owes me 5$. I beat him juan-on-juan in a game going up to 20.

I gave him a 15 point head start.

No comments: