Monday, May 11, 2009

HERE COMES...A BLAST FROM THE PAST

Back in my day, there was a Carrow's near the safeway on decoto. although now it's the mongolian hot pot, i still remember the glorious breakfasts that was Carrow's. Oh those pancakes, the scrambled egg, the bits of bacon. Why have we fallen apart?

Not that you needed to know, but I used to puke after each visit to Carrow's cause I would eat too much of the deliciousness. Again, not that you needed to know.

Also, back in my day, kites were all the rage. It was the same as having a cellphone. Yeh, you could be texting whoever you want, but I'd be flying my damn kite.

Anyways, I had a kite when I was a wee lad. It was a cloudy day, but my sister and I went to park to fly it. Alas, we were too weak, and our kite did not get air. But we tried anyways, and then I fell. Yo cayo en la parque. My leg was all muddy and my stupid kite didn't go anywhere.

Now that's the american dream. ride on

No comments: