Sunday, June 29, 2008

TACO BELL NEVER CEASES TO AMAZE ME

Today I will be a food critic
[fcritic]
So I've heard a lot of buzz about the new FRUITISTA FREEZE. So as I dropped J-dawg off at his house, I stopped by to take a sample. When I got it in my hands, it was pretty small, disappointment. But, all is forgiven, cause it taste GROOD. It's icy enough to be crunchy, but goes down easily. The strawberry flavor is great.
My menu of TB
#5 - Nacho Bell Grande
#7 - Chicken Quesadilla
#9 - Spicy Chicken Crunchwrap Supreme

Yes I memorize what I like at fast food places. Imafatboy.!!.!
[/fcritic]

Got into an arguement with Pops today. Ditched him for like, 5 minutes til I came back to his car. He's getting pretty controlling over my life. e.g.

"You need to sleep at 10 and wake up at 7. And read more books, it's summer vacation."

Who the hell reads book during summer vacation, except for the Cunt of Monte Crystal Geyser. Speaking of that w/e book, I need to read it. What was the assignment again?

No comments: