Monday, June 16, 2008

Day 4 + 5 of summer

Day 4 of Summer : Sunday
Went to teh church picnic thingy. It was alright. I took EXTRA PRECAUTIONS to cover my face and ears with several layers of sunblock.
Yet no avail.
I get sunburned, the sunblock turns into a gray goopy mess as I rub it off my face.
During pic-a-nic, I won a Clock, then traded Meryem for a Cross thingy, then gave it to Allen, who then gave it to Johnny, who then -insert verb- and now it's lost forever. Re-enacted Oregon Trail on the Raging Rivers by using the stone bridge to cross it. Then Johnny came over and we had a 2 man BBQ. We didnt have any charcoal so we used HAND MADE MAHOGANY, or that's what I hoped it would be. Then we realized we forgot to clean the grill so the hot dogs had a lot of black smears... cancer dogs kthxbai.

Day 5 of Summer : Monday
Had a nice 10 hour sleep, I feel like I'm growing at a very turtle speed. Perhaps one day I'll be 6'0...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
I beat Johnny in 21, win. Then we ate the last of the ice cream, win. I'm almost done beating Brawl adventure, semi-win. Triple wins in one day.

I'm beginning to lose track of the summer days. Pretty soon I'll realize I haven't talked to Her, or so Johnny discussed with me. Too bad I'm not trying to start anything :\

No comments: