Saturday, June 14, 2008

Oops, I haven't blogged for 3 days D:

It was because adverse conditions were upon me.

Day 1 Of Summer : Thursday

10 hours of sleep is FANSTASTIC!!! I think my skin cleared up :D
So the first 20 minutes of waking up from 10 hours of sleep was fun. Then it just got boaring. So I decided to play basketball for 10 minutes, ended up to be like 30 seconds cause it was hella hot. Then I decided to go inside and play compy for like 6 hours. Then I went outside with 1) Cell Phone 2) Book 3) Mp3 player
I dunno how long I stayed out, but it must have been long cause 1) I finished the book 2) My zen was almost dead 3) my phone was ... i dunno.
I sat on the sidewalk of the backyard then took a pic just for teh blug Pretty peaceful

Day 2 Of Summer : Friday
Freakin boaring off the heezy. Decided to play bball for about 30 mintues then slept / compy. Then I had to go to Monte Vista's graduation and skip church ( Actually wanted to go today :\ ). But after graduation we went to this one CHINEEZE restaurant and had fun there. Then Johnny and Jonathan slept over cause we could. I wonder what happened to jason :(

Day 3 Of Summer : Saturday
Big times, sister graduates. Which means her room will become my game room soon. ;)
Had a huge WTFBBQ, many people came over. Some random ones as well (David). Then everyone ditched Johnny, David, and me so we just played Bball. They both left about 5 minutes ago and now I'm alone. Sob.

Tomorrow is sunday. something tells me I will get annoyed by D.Y., but then again, he always does something stupid-sauce.

How To Be Like Kevin

add SAUCE to EVERY ADJECTIVE
Format : Adj-sauce
E.G. Crazy = Crazy-Sauce
Go in peace.

No comments: