Sunday, June 8, 2008

My Zen MicroPhoto pulled a Jesus on me

So today I woke up at like...9 30, so that's late for getting a ride with my mom to church. So I ended up leaving with my dad at 10:00. Then some dude next to us honks and tells us my dad got a flat. So we wait for like ... 20 minutes. then mi madre comes and takes me an my sister to church. I'm late, so I sit down. Done with worship, then i go to Bibleh study. DanielleYi being a turd as usual...sweatier than usual I noticed. Then VBS practice, hung some flyers on doors.

Then, tired, I crave music. I pull out my zen. I plug in earphones. I turn it on.

Nothing.

I'm like O_O and ;-; and X_X and <('-'<) ^('-')^ v('-')v (>'-')>

So I get shocked, then go home and sleep. Then I take apart my sister's old zen, cause I found a small screwdriver. Then I go back to say goodnight to my zen, forever. I turn it on...it comes on. Muse was all like "HOLLLLLLDDDDDDD...ME INNNNNN YOURRRRR ARRMMMMSSSSSSS"
and I said," OK!!".

No comments: