Thursday, June 5, 2008

Let me tell you about my good friend...Scary Larry.

Intro- It's basketball camp at church. It's break, and we all sit down to hear Bryan Hyung tell us an awesome story. It kinda went like....

There was an old veteran who fought in World War II and now resides in his shabby cabin. He has no family, no history, most importantly, no face. He lost it in the war. All he has is his bush sculptures, in which he uses to fill the void. We call him...Larry.
One day, these group of whippersnappers decided to go mess with Larry. They see Larry and his ol' bushes, and immediately start to throw rocks at him. Larry can do nothing but ignore them. This went on for a couple of weeks. One day, Larry could not take it anymore. He brings out his chainsaw and killed all the kids...except one. That one kid told the rest of the community about Larry. The city decide to kill Larry, but by the time they arrived to his cabin, he was gone. Now, legend has it that Larry hides in bush sculptures, waiting for his vengeance. That's why you should always be careful...

I didn't make that up. I wish I did, cause it's so duh random. But I didn't


BTW IM SHEDDING!!!
I got a sunburn on Beach Day and now I'm peeling.


HORRAYYYY!

No comments: