Sunday, December 17, 2017

day 41: pasta

1st. thank you God

i repent, I was scared no one was going to come. that we wouldn't make enough money. that I would lose the trust of the leaders because of my failures.

but I saw the kids working together, diligently swiftly creatively. then I remembered Your faithfulness.

this night wasn't about money. or pasta. or mission trips. it was about your presence amongst us, for your kingdom come; for where your temple is, you are there. seek first the Lord and all else will be provided.

I saw you God, well more specifically I saw a glimpse of you. not in myself, but in the youth. they were amazing and I know you were here. the evidence is all around.

we are heading in the right direction because you are steering is and we are listening. go go go go go go

No comments: