Friday, December 15, 2017

day 39: finals

thank you God for Peter and Meryem, for their dedication and that you have sanctified them for the purpose of devotion to the youth, and praise your name for sending them to where your voice calls them, may nothing but joy and peace follow them.
--
this month was busy and it's still busy.

schools over. I never thought I'd go back to school. but I did and I struggled and I stressed but I look back and great is your faithfulness.

I can't remember what life was like before... all this. I sort of just imagine it as gray everywhere. I see where I am now and I'm just

just

just so grateful. I promise you God I'm going to do something great for you, not as a response but a manifestation of the love you poured out to me.

you're making me beautiful

No comments: