Wednesday, June 17, 2009

today is freakin nuts man

let me share my first driving experience, since it was so momentable.

So driving is pretty fun, i like when there are no cars around me, so I can be a jerk and shift lanes anytime i want to. I must say that merging into the traffic from a parking lot sucks a lot of lemons. I almost got hit when I entered alvarado niles from the lot.

OH WAIT

before I almost got hit, the indian lady instructor told me to park in the parking lot with Jiro and the Korean market. This lady has the nerve to go into the Indian Grocery store and make me wait there for like 10 minutes. what a jerk huh

then I almost get hit by a car bahahbabalbhjlbhab

my time was up, so i drove to the next lessonier's house, who apparently is in my math class.

hes like "hey! you're in mrs. lee's class huh?"

and im all like : Yee boyeeeeeeeeeee
(who der hell is this guy)

As I try to get back into the road from a stopsign, the car in front of me starts to back up.
I just sit there and watch the car back into mine and we collide. My indianladyinstructors all like WADAFAK MAN, and I'm like, LOL HE BACKED INTO US. The dude in the back is all like WTF BRO.

A small azn dude comes out from his noob car and is like
Hey man, nothing bad on your car, nothing bad on my car, go home k?

and im like k.

No comments: