Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Logan Basketball : G-Rated

By G-rated, I mean GANGSTA rated.

Today, I decided to play basketball with my friend Cuong. We planned a nice, quaint juan-on-juan game when these two indian THUGZ come out of nowhere and are like

AYE AZNZ, LES GET A GAEM?

I'm 100% sure they were two special kids from the special class, cause...yeh. One guys name, Big D, or that's what his friend called him, was like straight up aerodynamically enhanced to perform under windy conditions.

Now Big D's friend, we'll call him lebron, since he muttered that out somehow, was threes master. He'd take wild shots and make them somehow.

They decided to play a series of 3, going up to 21. Apparently, we were the Lakers, and they were the Cavs/Magic/and Clippers. Cuong and I were like, stroking everything, making all the spectators JIZZ IN THEIR P
ANTS. Then, they started straight up CHEATING. Lebron was doubledribbling like every dribble, and you know what he says? LEBRON ALWAYS GETS AWAY WITH THE DOUBLE. W/e man, stroke a 3 and FACIAL.

You know whats the scariest thing? When special kids get angry. They're so damn unpredictable. YOu know what they do to me?!
I go up for the rebound, Lebron comes out of nowhere and hugs me VICIOUSLY. I pissed my pants man, I didn't know what to do.


LOOK AT THAT. THAT HAPPENS TO BE MY FAVORITE WHITE SHIRT.
I'm all like, wtf mang, and Lebron tells me (and I quote)
"you know man...man.. you know. .. that happens...you know...man...i ripped like...ripped like 5 shirts playing....you know man...man...things happen...you know...you know man?"

I'm like, w/e. 3's and facial.

Yeh, we won all the games.

Yup, we beat two special ed kids in a game of basketball. Cherish this moment forever.

No comments: