Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Quizzical

I came upon some Cutter bug spray the other day while searching for a band-aid for my hurting toe (not that you needed to know)

I read the headline, it said "MAKES YOU INVISIBLE TO BUGS".

Then I sat down on the counter and pondered over this. What good comes out of making you invisible to bugs? I did some research and it turns out bugs don't really care how ugly you look.

So riddle me this, Cutter manufacturer demons, what happens if a bug decides to lay its brood on the magically floating clothes they see ( because clothes dont go invisible, go figure ), because they believe a flying shirt is the perfect haven for their children? Yes, now we're screwed, because now we have an useless product that makes you invisible to bugs when we really need something to actually kill the damn thing. I suggest rubbing poison oak on yourself when you go outdoors, keep those pesky pests off of you.

i do not endorse any of my advice, nor use it

No comments: