Thursday, August 7, 2008

Uh.. Should I be worried?


As some of you may know, I tutor kids in Summer Academy at church. I'm just a T.A. for the third graders, but I feel more like a teacher.

But that's not important.

One of the third graders... I think his name is Joshua or w/e, is acting VERY strange for a third grader.

Note : The teacher (Art Teacher) was out atm, so i was left in charge for like 10 minutes. It was very scarring

1. He holds his pencil in the middle with only the other half + the pencil tip showing. He turns to some dude named Jason and says "Haha, this is the size of your small penis"

LOL ???!?1/1/1/11111111/1//1/1/1/oneoneslashoneslashslash

2. He sticks his pencil up his nose and starts shaking his head. I ask " WTF are you doing?"
His answer? "Haha, this is my dick in my nose!!"

OMGWTFBBQ?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!1111!!1111111111111!

3. Kinda weird, but the teacher is back by now. What kids do is that when they finish a page, they bring it to me to correct. I'm sitting in the corner of the room and Joshua comes up to me. As I correct his page, he starts leaning on me VERY heavily; I'm thinking : w/e he just wants to see his corrections. Then he starts to try and sit on my lap; I'm thinking : ....no. After he gets his book back, he starts correcting it. You'd think they'd go back to their seat, but not this guy. He puts his head on my shoulder and starts correcting. Naturally I REJECT him and tell him to go back.

I'm quite afraid!

No comments: