Thursday, August 28, 2008

I could go about naming reasons why I hate school ... but instead

I will tell you SOME things I hate about school.

What I really hate are the icebreakers, I want to meet new people, I don't want to tell someone what my hobbies are, just teach me so I can get out of here.

LOUD people please SHUT UP. Today some faggutree named *** kept being the most annoying whoreface since Camp Rock. Teacher : So let's just think abou-
***: MR CAMPBELL SAYS MY NAME MEANS-
Teacher : *** SHUT UP
Sort of.

Maybe I just hate debaters. They always seem to exaggerate the topic and their speeches last for like over 9000 hours. Just give an answer and go.

The only class I probably like is Math. I know people and everyone just has fun WHILE learning.
You may think having fun may be the only thing you need, but there needs to be balance. Take this for example.
-----FLASHBACK-----
It's the last day of mission training in a center in L.A. or some crap like that. We have a ... church dance-off? Some white bois come out (2 v 2) and start going nuts. The fat guy bends over and the skinny dude rolls on his back. When he lands he's all like
____ ________
/ o \ / O \
\____/ \________/

____________
/ \
|____________ |

Yeah.

You know. AP Chemistry gave me a bad impression at first, but now it seems fun! And that's not sarcasm.

I can't wait to go back to church.

No comments: