Tuesday, August 19, 2008

OH BOYKINS

Just had the greatest all you can eat pork fest. It was the amazing. Now chuggin on some deliciously flavored sparkling water.

Here's a random ode to random

Now, this is a biography all about how
My life got rotated several times til being set down
And I would like to take a steak, medium rare
If you'd sit right in this chair
I'll tell you how I became a kid in a state called CA

In west uterus I was born and raised
On the umbilical cord was where I spent most of my days
Being fed from a tube out of my belly
All cramped up until I was ready
When a couple of docs
Who wanted some cash
Said to mah momma, c'mon dont be rash
I got out in one little push and my mom hey
She said 'Jamon, you're coming with us to a house in CA'

I cried and kicked her like a buffoon
But she retaliated and kicked my ass to the moon
She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my bottle.
I took it and said, 'I got no rebuttal'.

First things first, yo this is bad
Drinking orange juice and pissin it out.
Is this what the people of CA living like?
Yo momma, mah diaper is tight

But wait I hear they're pampers, all comfy and fit
Is this the type of diaper they make where i can take a shi-?
I don't think so
I'll see when my bladder is queer
I hope they're prepared for the poop of the year

Well, the whole place stunk when i dropped the crap
The man who was my dad busted his cap
I ain't trying to get flamed
But right when I poop, I get maimed
It just comes randomly, when it wanna

I cried for a parent and my momma came there
She ended up with a load of poop in her hair
If anything I can say this aint my day
But I thought 'Nah forget it, I'm just a kid in CA'

I pulled up my boxers at 7 or 8
And I yelled to the pampers 'Yo homes smell ya later'
I looked at the toilet
I was finally there, hey
To settle my throne as the kid of CA

Copyright 2008 to Will Smith and me ahahahahhaa

No comments: