Sunday, August 31, 2008

Today's blog presented by The AOLer Translator

I KINDA HAD LIEK A FAW CUPS OF SODA AT TEXAS ROADHOUES AND NOW I CANT RILLY SEM 2 KEP MAH 3Y3S CLOSED!!!11! WTF LOL ANYWAYS I W3NT 2 T3XAS ROADHOUES ABOUT 30 MINUTES AGO WIT MOM 2 GIRLS 2GIRLS MOM AND MYSELF!11!!! LOL ONA THNG I GET TIK3D OF BY SI WHEN PEOPLA ORD3R SOMETHNG THEN DONT 2UCH IT AT AL!!1!!! OMG WTF DA 2 GIRLS DID SORTA TAHT!1111 OMG LOL DIDNT 2UCH TEH DELICIOS STEMAD RIEC AND/OR TEH SALADS!!!1!!1!! WTF ALSO I GET PR3TY AMBARASED WHEN PEOPLA (SUCH AS AND MAH MOM[HIDAN ALUSION THER3]) GRAB LIEK 12 2-GO BOXES AND BGIN STUFNG FOD IN THEM!!!111111 WTF WE 2K LIEK THRE 2-GO BOXAS!!!!1!1!! WTF LOL W3 MAED QUIET TEH SC3NE!1111 OMG LOL ANYWAYS IMM BAK HOME NOW AND STIL CANT SLEP
I!!1!1!!! WTF PLAN ON BUYNG MAH OWN GUITAR SON.AND!!!!1!11111!!!!!11!11 OMG WTF LOL MAYB AN AL3CTRIC GUITAR FOR DUMEIS BOK!1111!1 LOL CANT GO WRONG WIT THOSA!11!11! WTF

If that's a bit hard to read, original post below.
I kinda had like a few cups of soda at Texas Roadhouse and now I can't really seem to keep my eyes closed. Anyways, I went to Texas Roadhouse about 30 minutes ago with mom, 2 girls, 2girl's mom, and myself. One thing I get ticked off by is when people order something, then don't touch it at all. The 2 girls did sorta that. Didn't touch the delicious steamed rice and/or the salads. Also, I get pretty embarrassed when people (such as and my mom[hidden allusion there]) grab like 12 to-go boxes and begin stuffing food in them. We took like three to-go boxes. We made quite the scene. Anyways, I'm back home now, and still can't sleep.

I plan on buying my own guitar soon...and maybe an Electric Guitar for Dummies book. Can't go wrong with those.

No comments: