Thursday, May 22, 2008

YESTERDAY I WAS EXTREMELY FRUSTRATED AND ANGRY

AND WOULD HAVE POSTED AN ANGRY BLOG IN CAPITRUL LETTERS BUT
i'm not mad anymore
BUT IF I WAS MAD THIS POST WOULD BE LIEK...

==============================================================
WTF FREAKIN GIRLS AND THEIR GODDAMN SHOPPING
Today i went to New Park Mall. Normally I LOVE the mall, today was NOT THE COOL ONE.
First we go into Forever 21. (we as in me my mom and my sister)
WTF AM I SUPPOSED TO DO AT FOREBER 21?
They have a guy's section but who the hell wears shirts whose collars reach down all the way to your stomach? Not me.
So I wait for like 54 minutes for them to come out. Mom said that she was gonna buy a scarf and come out. WHY DOES IT TAKE 54 MINUTES TO BUY A SCARF?
Then they walk into Victoria's Secret. Obviously, there is no Victor's Message in New Park, so I'm forced to wait outside. Realizing I could do better, I walk into anchor blue in which i met the worst cosplayers EVER.

1: Fat gurl wearing snow white outfit
2. Skinny dude dressed like Aladdin
3. There is no 3.

I walk out. So I'm waiting in front of Victoria's Secret, allowing time to pass. I pull out mah mp3 and wait. And wait. Then about 1 hour later the dynamic duo comes out with NOTHING. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFf
1 hour and NO PROGRESS. By now I'm mega-frustrated. Our last stop was Bed bath and body works. wtf am i supposed to do there. I go into Target instead. In a fit of rage, I buy a 6 pack of pens. Then went home.

My new way of expressing anger without actually showing it : Buy pens.

===================================================================
Today is a good day!
Sister got her license!
I am playing Guitar Hero!
I am practicing Guitar!


Damn.

No comments: