Monday, May 26, 2008

WTF IS THE MEANING OF BULLSHEEETS?

So some dude in my grade was flaming me for not knowing what Bullshit meant. First, he would put BS in every sentence. Example Scenario
D- It's hard to feel joy when there is so many people BSing.
Me- BSing as in lying?
D-No! It means ... I can't really explain it.
Me- I'm pretty sure you mean lying.
D- NO OMG WTFBBQ YU DONTUNDERSTANDIHATEEXISTENCELULLLLLL

I forget it exactly cause it was on Friday, but he freaked out.

I've also noticed that one of us has been angry lately.
After slideshow of Chinese disasters
-I just remembered the scenario lol
The question was "Who do you think needs joy"
Me- The Chinese
D- Wow dude, that was...wow.
Me- Wut is so Wow?
D- Nothing man, that kind of BS..
Me- How is that BS?
D-Redundant explanation
Me- k.

back to the angry one

like...after the slideshow, LITTLE clapped. They realized their mistake and stopped.
But DishOne was like WTF R U PROBLEM THIS BE-ETH SERIOUS. DONT U UNDERSTAND THIS IS SUFFERING?????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Then DishOne commenced with a prayer : Dear God, forgive us for being IGNORANT, we sometimes dont realize blahblah.

IGNORANT?

Barely anyone clapped, and sometimes applause doesnt have to be linked to congratulations. SOMETIMES it can be ... SUPPORT?

We learned on Sunday 5 ways to be sorry
1. I am wrong r we ok?
2. I overreacted mi sorry
3. My pride was stopping me from apologizing.
4. I understand I'm wrong
5. Can we negotiate this?

Maybe that wasnt it, but somethin like that.

I'm thinkin much about number 2

No comments: