Sunday, May 4, 2008

Still in that Stage

Of needing money.
I really ( or think I really) need a job? Nah, just money. Maybe if I could use this GOOGLE ADSENSE and get some cents, I could live off that. But i'm not 18, or older.

Speaking of 18 and older, how old do you have to be to survive a trampoline room?

Plans are to go to http://www.jumpskyhigh.com/
Now, it's not like I hate trampolines, but really. 9 dollars? NO WAY.
Plus the food, in which I will engulf myself, will be an extra 300 dollars. Maybe. Probably. Not likely.

Hard to believe that weekends end eggstremely fast. It's not worth it.

About that dream:

So basically I hate my American Life and wanted to go to korea. Lul I know. So I like, grab a Jansport backpack and just run to the airport. And magically the dream shifts so I'm in the airport. Cept this is not just any airport. ITS A DEPARTMENT STORE!!!! So I steal 500$ from my mom before I had left, and I spent it all on Slim Jims. Then I get on the plane and then I'm in Korea instantly. Then magically, I'm being driven around by my mom and some girl that I forget. Then we try to find a good hotel for me to stay in, and when I do, I go to sleep. While i sleep, Snack (my dog) comes off the bed. Then the bed flies out the window. Then I wake up.

Wadafak LOL

No comments: