Thursday, May 29, 2008

Looks like I got a job!

Basically I'll be teaching two annoying girls the way of the American.

Background information on Hannah & Nina.

Every winter break, before middle school, I would go to Lake Tahoe or Reno. My mom's friend worked at an airline, and winter break was her week off. My mom invited her and her two daughters to tag along. Except...

They are douches.

I remember I had my gaem of Kirby, very kickass. I was like 97% done with the game? Only a few more secret levels to find. The second trip we go to Reno, naturally with those two girls. They ask me, in a very fobby accent, to have a try at Kirby, very kickass.

They play for like, 3 minutes, and give it back to me. But when I get it back...

All three save files....
are at....
0%.

ZERO PERCENT

Z3|20 |>3|2<3|\|7

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I was so angry. Kickass kirby was now...just kirby.

And now I am their teacher.

No comments: