Monday, March 3, 2008

Today was a pretty mild school day

Nothing bad really happened, cept for the occasional annoying person.

I think I did well on my tests, I learned that I got a 15 on Chem. Placement test, getting me into chemistry I, that's ok I guess. Imma try and get into Honors though.

BUT THIS IS NOT ABOUT SCHOOL.
This blog segment is dedicated to FOOD.
Actually, it's about a certain food.... that was found in the outskirts of the Union Landing Tony Roma's.
It was about...2 weeks ago. I keep forgetting to write about it. But here it is.
There I was, sitting at Tony Roma's. Johnny and I waiting for our ribs, my sister and Jonathan waiting for the chicken strips. When it got there, it was alright I guess. Until...I saw the certain chicken strip...

...Does it look like anything? I'm not so sure. (Yes, those are rib bones in the background)
Okay. It looks like a PENUS LOL!

This proves that Tony Roma's loves putting female cock into peoples mouths.

No comments: