Monday, March 31, 2008

I've always wanted to list my friends!

First off : This list is not in particular order of likeness, it's just they come to my head first. Next, I haven't added girls because I don't "hang out" with girls. I've also put them into groups and purty colours! Another thing, this is grade related...sort of.

Church Friends
Jason JonathanK JohnK JohnL James Michael Jeremy DanielK JonathanP DavidC DanielC Colin Allen Gene Gin *SP?* aaaand DanielY

School Friends
Clifford BrandonA Brandon David Harris Hares Harrison lolz Kento Eshaan Skylar Roman Sammy Ronnie Brian Nolan Nolen Scatt Cuong Ron Justin Paul Manvinder Amrit AJ YEEKWAH LESGO LOLZ Alejandro Brian Jun Sung David Davis aaaand Johnny

There are probably a lot more... but I'm too tired to search my mind for more.

No comments: