Thursday, March 27, 2008

Eulogy

I kinda regret not giving a eulogy of Harry. But if I had, it would go something like :
-nevermind :D-

There are just some people who either cannot realize what they're doing wrong, or purposely live to screw people over. Just last night, James, that certain someone, and I were hanging out in the church lobby. James shows me some dance that the church was working to present and suddenly, that certain someone sneaks up and slaps James in the butt.

WTF LOL

James just stands there, stunned, and my first impression was : damn he's ghey like crazy. Now there's something about that certain someone that is quite weird. Whenever he does something that make people go wtf... he gives like a forced laugh and punches someone nearest to him. That person happened to be no one, so luckily, I was free from any punches.

No comments: