Monday, March 17, 2008

One thing that's been ticking me off

You know those white guys, (no offense, it's just the ones I see) who are always like " I lav naruto or Bleech" I really dont like those guys.

BUT

If there's one thing I hate more than those, are the non-koreans who are always up to hype about korean dramas. holy sucking fhit. It is extremely lame when a non korean comes up to me and asks me " hey, I've been watching -insert drama- on youtube, can you translate it? " I was about to go crazy. You homominded fool. Go learn the language, or, go find another hobby. There's a poster in the Old Gym that says : So please, let the coaches coach, let the officials officiate, let the players play...

In my case, it's :
So please
Let the Koreans be koreans
Leave the dramas to the koreans
Go back to your own damn race
you wanna be
betch.


No comments: