Monday, October 2, 2017

sinner // saint

you are meant to be a saint

but you are living as a sinner

you are living as a sinner

because you keep telling yourself you are

because you keep letting yourself

"neither do I condemn you; go and sin no more"

stop blaming others

stop blaming yourself

"though he may stumble, he will not fall,
    for the Lord upholds him with his hand."


your walk is not a staircase, it is a cycle 

you will be filled, you will be emptied

"Rejoice not over me, O my enemy;
    when I fall, I shall rise;
when I sit in darkness,
    the Lord will be a light to me."


never is a light brighter

than when you are stuck in the dark


Let us know; let us press on to know the Lord;
his going out is sure as the dawn;
he will come to us as the showers,
as the spring rains that water the earth.”

i am in the desert

wait patiently for the rain

it will come 

"When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; 
and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you;
when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, 
and the flame shall not consume you."

i am struggling god 

this i cannot deny

but i am alive 

refine me



No comments: