Tuesday, July 21, 2009

utter cowhoe

I have never met a bigger jerk since Kuzko of the emperor's new groove.

Imma call this jerk ShadyD, cause she's shadier than the dark side of the moon.

ShadyD thinks she's boss, but she's not. She thinks she can surveillance me all the time, but she can't. what im trying to say, and not to be offensive (ah what the heck, this is offensive), she's a failure. Probably a test from Boghu, cause I promised myself that i wouldn't let emotion get in the way of work, but DAMN SHE'S ANNOYING.

ShadyD tells BigBoss that I come to work LATE all the time, that I go to the BATHROOM all the time, and that I leave for break TOO EARLY.

DID I MENTION THIS IS A EFFIN T.A. POSITION FOR A CHURCH SCHOOL?

NIGGUH, then she tells me in front of my face that my homieJ can't work as a basketball T.A. because she assumes his GPA isnt high enough.

GPA for an athletic sport? lolol

First of all, homieJ's GPA is well over your 3.3 requirement, so suck it.

looks like I gotta make a stop at Lowe's.

cause thats where the hoes belong.

and I happen to have a broken one!

No comments: