Sunday, July 19, 2009

Kids these days!

I love kids man. Not pedophile status, but I enjoy their company. I especially love it when they suffer!

Today there was a BBQ at my house and everyone was invited ya digg. And if you didn't know already, I have a pond in my yardyard. So this little kid right, we'll call him BabyFlakes, this dude falls right into the pond, only to be swallowed by ravenous fish. In actuality, this guy pops right out.

I swear I did not hear him fall, nor did I see him. Quite sure I didn't taste him. But LMAOROFL this kuntakinte was WET. Maybe it was the water, but I'm pretty sure it was his tears.

Now, to prove im not a jerk, let me tell you a story.

Back in my day, there was an infestation of frogs right, and these amphibbies like to get busy. So we end up with hella frog eggs floating around town, aka the pond. So my good friend Joseph Chon comes over and is like

Aye suckah, hit me up wit sum tadp0le eggz

but in a sweeter, less aggressive tone.

So I'm balancing myself on a rock, trying to get good ol' Joseph Chon some eggs, when I fell into the abyss. That water's cold man.

Stone cold

No comments: