Monday, July 6, 2009

haha DAMN

TODAY WAS SO AWKWARDLY FUNNY

Jonathan was changing behind a wall in the gym today (one of the portable ones) and a teacher from summer academy was coming towards the corner of the wall. jason and I were playing ball and I stopped and saw the terror. Jonathan, without a shirt, being closely approached by old teacherlady. Teacherlady turns the corner sees Jonathan and goes

"oops sorry"

and jonathan is like

"Eeeek!"
no joke man


Then jason jonathan and I went to duh new park and did normal mall things. we go into a pacsun and suddenly jonathan goes oO and speeds to the back of the store. im like wtf mate and suddenly some hookeen girl goes HEY JOHNO. I look at this hookeen and I'm like
"damn shawty"
Then we see her again and she goes
"are you following me?!"
whats even better is that this hookeen likes to dance to the music of the store

THIS IS THE BEST
we end up at jonathans house to chill. jonathan's dog, Niko/Nicco/Nico/Neeko/etc comes out and jason and I start messing with him. I turn the dog on the back and start rubbing his belly and jason comes up and wiggles his finger on the dog and goes
"what's this?"

it was the dog's penis.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: