Wednesday, February 11, 2009

WHENDYOUBECOMEAROBOCOP?

I do believe today was a good day in my standards.

Let me tell you of my homieG, the ice cream man.
This dude, I do believe he's Russian, is dah man.
Everyday
After scooo
Do you know what we do?

We go to that ice cream man, and we buy his warez. But this guy, is very cool. He often gives us the hook-up, often slashing prices by a enormous 25cents! And whenever I go buy his iced creams, (Sundae Crunch Chocolate, mmm) he goes "Ok thank you, boss". GG

Just the other day, I was chillin with mah azn niggas and stayed after school longer than usual. This dude is still there, keeping the indian competition from selling their warez. He's giving us the look, and we're all like
^ ~
O o
___

THen he gave us FREE ICE CMREAM> !!J@938rnawf9
Sure it was the nasty stuff that he had to throw out cause his ice cream-mobile's freezer needed space, but hey, it's free.
And I'm azn
I luv mahself teh free stuff.
And it's a whole lot better than...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
...

I think he's a pedophile

No comments: