Friday, February 13, 2009

BEST SLEEP EVER

I MUST SAY CATCHING UP ON YOUR SLEEP IS ONE OF THE GREATEST FEELINGS EVER

Also, I had a very crazy dream.

I was INVISIBLE, and I had ASTRAL-PROJECTION (WALK THROUGH STUFF)

Now, the concept can be taken very badly, but in my case, i was being chased down by like the freakin ghostbusters. pretty crazy.
Also, my dream was I was riding my bike backwards, and didn't realize it til i was speeding down the slope near the freeway overpass...the one on decoto. AFter i fell off my bike, i got back on and saw a friend from school on a tandem bike. <-(probably influenced by family guy, when brian was going to go on a tandem bike with his gf) After catching up to them, I saw that it was not my friend, but some gangsters. I speed off onto a slope and fly high until arriving to the old church. I forget which friend I had with me, but there was 1 friend and it was almost nighttime. For some reasons, in my dreams, when there's night, there's gonna be freakin zombies. And guess what, there were zombies. I defeat them and rejoice.

I noticed that you don't THINK during your dream. But today, I had the chance to think during it.
I do believe the blankets were over me, cause it was getting hard to breathe in my dream. So I started THINKing to myself "the blanket is over my mouth mang". its not much, but it's still amazing.

i lav vacations

No comments: