Thursday, February 19, 2009

remember when

it was cool to tAlK aNd TyPe LiEk DiSs?

o yes. i remember

I also remember when I had tadpoles i caught from a stream but then my indian neighbors killed them by poking them. what jerks

I also remember I had 6 fish, one of them was a cannibal and ate another. bye bye fish.
I also remember when I had 2 turtles. One died and the other ran away. and im not joking
I also remember when I had 2 birds. My dad keeps telling me I shot it with a BB gun but i swear i did no such thing.
I also remember when I had a bunny. But then it broke into my moms garden and ate wet lettuce. Apparently thats poison. it died
I also remember I had a dog named Coco. It grew too big and we had to give it away ;(. There's a pic of me with a RingPop (remember those?) and coco pulling my pants down. what a freakin jerk. no wonder we gave it away.
I also remember I had hermit crabs. They fought each other and died. together.

All in all, my pets die. THere is no sugar coating.

No comments: