Wednesday, January 21, 2009

REAL LIFE COMMENTING IS BAD FOR SOUL

Disclaimer : I am also at fault for this and these views to not necessarily reflect the views of James Logan High School and/or its parent schools. wait what?

anyways

Mr Hannigan is an English teacher. He enjoys grading papers in front of the whole class (while keeping the author anonymous)
Now then, most essays are fun to read, as he finds little mistakes and jokes around. Today was the last essay to grade; I expected it to go by fast.

But hot damn, it was hella annoying.

This dude made it obvious to everyone in a 5 mile radius that the last essay was his.
Example 1.
Mr Hannigan : Well, looks like this person forgot to put a title.
This dude : (in a subtle, but noticeable tone) : but you said to put the title on the back... ;-;

Example 2.
Mr Hannigan : This word isn't the right one. One needs to understand the connotative definition of the word also.
This dude : Sorry... ;-;

Example 3.
Mr Hannigan : This is a run-on sentence.
This dude : Sorry... ;-;

Example 4.
Mr Hannigan : It isn't clear who the author is talking about.
This dude : Sorry... ;-;

Example 5.
Mr Hannigan : This paragraph could be a little clearer
This dude : Sorry... ;-;

And as this dude was bawling about every mistake spotted, I'm going like
Man stfu.

In the end, he got like a friggin 89. And this dude's all like ДЕРЬМО ДЕРЬМО ДЕРЬМО ДЕРЬМО!
(Btw stick that into an online translator...Russian to English lollol)

Now I for one got a 82 on my essay. And Mr Hannigan called me smartass. But did I cut myself after class? No. I just pooped my pants.

Some people are so inconsiderate!

No comments: