Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Enhance your compliments!

Too many cliched terms roam the seven seas! I am here to help!

"I'll see you later, honey."
1. Honey
In my opinion, honey is not delicious. Some people dont like it. You want to let the person know that some people hate? Then use honey.
ALTERNATIVELY YOU CAN USE:
PURE CANE SUGAR
now THIS stuff is sweet to eat.
"I'll see you later, PURE CANE SUGAR."

2. Baby
Who the hell wants to be called a baby? Babies cry, whine, eat food, poop all day, small, often chubby, weak, etc. If you want to call that person all these things, be my guest.
ALTERNATIVELY YOU CAN USE:
MATURE HUMAN
"That's mah MATURE HUMAN girl!

3. Shawty
(Actual Examples from UrbanDictionary)
1) Aye shawty! Let me holla at ya.
2) Was up shawty.
3) Mann shawty you pissin me off.
lolololololol
ALTERNATIVELY YOU CAN USE:
NICE, PRETTY GIRL

1) Aye NICE, PRETTY GIRL! Let me holla at ya.
2) Was up NICE, PRETTY GIRL.
3) Mann NICE, PRETTY GIRL you pissin me off.

BE WISE IN YOUR CHOICE OF WORDS

No comments: