Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Oooh Almost forgot my dream

It was SUMMER SCHOOOL. IT WAS TERRIBLE. Basically I woke up (in the dream) and all my friends were next to me like OMG TIEM 4 SKoOOl. I said OK since in dreams you dont know terrible events. I saw all my high school friends and church friends all in Cesar Chavez, which was pretty funny. The school is where Los Robles was cause after school Danny, Charles, and I walked to the 7-11 next to the gas station. It looked normal from the outside, but when I walked in, it was like ... 3 feet wide and 8 feet long. Theres like... one hanger full of Doritos and crap, and there was no cashier. Charles calls out to me and is like : You need food tokens. Wtf?

Then theres another part i remember, apparently its some fat guy who is Wolfman. He goes around eating peoples crops. Fcking weird. Then it's like, some interview with a lady who captured him. Then there's a re-enactment of her perspective and shes saying like He was gettin ready to attack me so naturally I captured him. OK. Then she hands me the captured wolfman and what's weird is that it was a stick. Thin long stick. hella weird. Then I give it to some church person I forgot and he starts boiling it.

Oh and I got my m3 ;)
www.m3adapter.com

But yeah, something is giving me crazy dreams. and no I'm not on drugs

No comments: