Thursday, July 3, 2008

m3 is probably the best buy ive ever bought

so yeah this is a great thingy. probably better than my psp atm. selling PSP : Best offer wins

I have a dream :
forgot.

So sistar bought meh some fireworks, I plan to light them tomorrow. Goofy people today are lighting em out. As for some Pre 4th of July celebrations, aka 3rd of July.

Update : I think I got better at basquetbol. I'm making more shots. But today I messed up my knee weirdly. I shot, and ran to get it back. Then my knee just shuts down and I fell. I was dazed, and feeling WTF a lot. Grammar needs some work I gguess.

You know you're finished with summer when :
You wake up in the morning feeling like reading the Count of Monte Cristo
You've watched I Love The Millenium on VH1 a million times.
You've watched the Star Wars Trilogy on Spike a million and 2 times.
You've run out of AA batteries. Crap.

6 more days until I get a job, kinda not feeling it now. But if I want my CowON then I have to work for it. Mr Chili's or whatever quotes:
"Money in the hand is good, Money in the heart isn't"

Well something like that.

No comments: