Tuesday, January 1, 2019

2019

last year I knew God was going to do big things, and He did.

I knew it even before it turned to a new year, and I asked for prayer because I was scared.

this year is the same, You will do great things.

but I have seen of His faithfulness and of His great love; this year I shall not fear.

There are talents that I was given in 2018, that are now sealed away, but God, give me another chance.

this year I want to know who I am: the sinner who is condemned. this year will be a year of humbling. it will be a year where I will seek to see myself for who I truly am, in my brokenness and fracturing.

it will be a year where I seek to see myself in the eyes of my Father, who is holy in nature and love in motivation; who I am in the hands of my Creator. and I will see who I am fully, and see that love covers it all.

this is the year of redemption for the sinner, and whom shall I fear?

No comments: