Wednesday, December 12, 2018

12 days of thanks

u right God, I complain too much.

I don't need to turn to blog when I'm sad, let me use this space for something else for once.

12 days of thanks, day 1

We ought always to give thanks to God for you, brothers, as is right, because your faith is growing abundantly, and the love of every one of you for one another is increasing.

Therefore we ourselves boast about you in the churches of God for your steadfastness and faith in all your persecutions and in the afflictions that you are enduring.

2 Thessalonians 1:3‭-‬4

-

thank you God for my youth class.

for how they endure and encourage one another, for they experience the struggles I cannot understand and yet you have allowed them to trust me when they share their pains.

they inspire me to be a better man, to show them that the dependence on You reflects the longings of my heart; what better way to glorify You then amongst my brothers.

I have to be a good role model, not because I want to prove anything to them, but because Lord I shall not stumble your sheep, your precious children that you have entrusted to me in this time.

They are blooming before my eyes, I can see the light of your love bringing life to them; behold, your priesthood.

thank you for their youthfulness, their energy and their eagerness to seek you. you give me the honor of being a part of their lives, so let me return it by lifting all the glory to you.

we have a long way to go, but dang, we're gonna fight through it together. use me God, lead me so I can lead them.

No comments: