Saturday, May 12, 2018

god,

there is a ball covered in glass

and each layer of glass has been broken

and on the edges of the break, there is blood.

blood that is not mine, but blood that belongs to the hand trying to break through the glass.

a hand that violently and blindly beats on the next layer until it cracks and until it shattered again, revealing what's under all the glass.

it's not worth getting hurt, trying to reach the center.

and yet You still continue to chip away to reach a heart that put up the layers and layers of glass in the first place.

the thing about glass, He says

is that I can still see

what I'm chipping towards

who I'm bleeding for

He says,

this is worth it.

_

dear God,

I am scared.

now I'm so so scared.

scared of losi-

hm

but in my fear, You reveal love

and love then,

casts out fear.

god have mercy on me

No comments: