Saturday, September 30, 2017

 Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.

hello 

its me, 
weary and burdened. tired and burnt out
because i have been wrestling you god 

and losing.

why did i even get into the ring? 

to seek answers.

why am i even seeking answers?

because i have questions.

why do i even have questions? 

because i am unsure.

why am i unsure? 

ahh... because i lost faith. 

and there it is. 

------------------------

you always told yourself to stop breaking down and starting over

guess what dingdong

you gotta start over. 

and this is ok 

youll be ok 

if not, then at least-

actually no

no more if nots

faith is: 

giving up those if nots

and just giving in and asking

when do you want it done and

where do you need me to be.

to be used&abused. 


youll make something beautiful 
out of me








No comments: