Saturday, September 5, 2009

remember when i said i was excited for school?

i lie. school is actually quite boaring. perhaps if i had a non-forensic infested APUSH class and 4th lunch with everyone, it would be better. but its not. so its just a bit butter.

I HAD A DREAM
where i got kidnapped the dude who bought my guitar amp. crazy stuff man. we drove, and he was gay, and tried to touch me lololol. but i slapped him and then we went to a walmart, where he would buy a mcflurry. but before we went in, i started yelling for the cops, and then the cops rushed in a beat the crap out of him. i joined in for a while, then ran back to the car and started driving home. i was standing up while driving, which is weird, but it was quite fun. I JUST started driving until my dad woke me up like a jerk. i hope to dream more driving dreams. those are always great

No comments: