Thursday, September 17, 2009

just gotta say

my sister is trippin like she be flippin burgers at mcdonalds ya digg?

my dad was trying to make me eat his "organic" lettuce and I was like "but how will I build up my immune system.

my sister, being all trippy and all, instantly jumps to the chance to abate me. (ty Ms. Forrest)

she uses her expert UCSB dinosaur knowledge to develop a hypothesis which would consequently render my reasoning invalid.

in basic terms she sed
NIGA WUT R U TOKNG ABOUT????? DO U 3VEN KNOW WUT ORGANIC MAANS?!?!!? OMG WTF IT MAANS TAHT IT DOASNT UES ANY CHAMICALS!!1!1!!11 LOL HOW CAN UR BODY DAV3LOP ANTIBODEIS AGANEST CHAMICALS??!??!!?? OMG U IDIOT!!1111 WTF

-brought to you by the AOL translator

at this moment, i would have smashed her face with the nearby bowl of rice but then i said to myself

what would jesus do?

so i told her

NIGA CHIL OUT!11!!1 LOL WEL AL FLOAT ON ONE DAY

-brought to you by the AOL translator

No comments: