Tuesday, September 15, 2009

havent been this excited since i met heavenG

Ah yes. Today during school I was anxious as hell to receive the greatness. Honestly, probably the slowest day ever. I was trippin out if someone would go to my porch and jack my packages. I was so trippin, that I went on my phone's internet browser to check the tracking of it. Yes, I was very anxious.

But alas. My packages. THey were safe.

TODAY IS A GREAT DAY
FIRST PACKAGE.
A very small cube it was. I was quite pleased to see my repaired D2 chillin in some bubble wrap.


bueno

Then came a strange CD shaped box. I had no idea what it held until i opened it.
And who would have known...


A CD!

Last but not least...in a yellow envelope, hailing from La Puente, CA. The moment I was waiting for.

No need for words. Just stand in awe.





No comments: