Sunday, March 15, 2009

Madea went to jail

Hallelujer! Praise the Lordt.

This is a REVIEW, thus, your opinion does NOT matter to me.

It was a good movie; said it straight. Some people don't like it, but that doesn't matter, cause I liked it.

Being my first Madea movie, I didn't know what to expect. I was sort of looking forward to a trash humor movie like Zoolander or something, and I got that. BUT MOAR.

There's a deep plot to the movie, and Madea is more like a side-plot. A uh, comedic break. It gets interesting for the storyline that doesn't necessarily involve Madea, but when Madea gets back, laughter ensues. MMHMM

The following picture will be for EYES only. If it is mentioned to me, I WILL IGNORE IT. BUT IT'S HILARIOUS.

DISCLAIMER: MY EYES ARE NOT THAT BIG, IT'S COLIN'S GLASSES; THEY'RE FREAKIN MAGNIFYING GLASSES. AND I'M LEANING FORWARD, SO I'M NOT SOME GIRAFFE-NECKED LAMER



actually, imma shrink it. so you don't get any NASTY ideas.

No comments: