Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Back

Even though I was constipated several occasions
Even though I lost my camera to an Eagle
Even though I have not slept on a mattress for the last week
Even though someone threw away my contacts
Even though my chin and only my chin is sunburned
Even though I got frustrated because there were so many wrong turns
Even though I am sleep deprived
Even though I am sore all over
Even though these tangerines are not so sweet to eat
Even though 1/4 of my vacation is over
Even though my stomach is fat
Even though I can't diffuse a bomb in trauma center
Even though my snow jacket stinks like death
Even though I have a terrible cough
Even though Snack pooped next to me and ate a wheel of cheese
Even though tomorrow might not be a good day

I can still say
Hallelujah.

No comments: