Monday, November 3, 2008

03u401948394

There are just some days when I rage
Like how everyday when I'm behind a certain racial group (you can decide), they always got homies that are going to cut. I'm 3rd from the lunchlady and 10 seconds later I'm sixth. Yo, that really sux, yo.

I need a thousand dollars for no apparent reason. It's just satisfying to have it.
____________________________________________________________________________________
IN OTHER NEWS________________________________________________________________________

I went to the Grood Mall today. I was waiting to meet up with teh cr3w at the Vans store when i decided to go to the bathroom. So there i was, doing mah thing, when some indian dude goes into the stall next to me. The first thing i hear is Oooh... like a satisfying groan. Then I hear an UGGGGHHHNNNNNN, then an enormous flatulence of gas. I was like Wtf, yo. I immediately left.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
IN OTHER OTHER NEWS__________________________________________________________________
I bought a shirt.

No comments: