Thursday, October 30, 2008

HOHOHO A WILY ONE



Today I had to walk home IN TEH RAIN.

3:53PM I leave campus and start walking home. It's very cloudy.
3:57PM I reach the end of the crosswalk. It's straight home now. It's sprinkling
4:00PM Torrential downpour. I'm halfway home. I get out my graphing notebook (cuz it sux) and cover my head.
4:03PM It stops raining. I put my soaked notebook back into my backpack. It's sprinkling.
4:04PM It pouring like crazy again. Helpless, I leave the notebook in my backpack and dash for home. 3/4ths of the way there.
4:10PM My house is on the other side. Still pouring. My pants smell like wet dog.
4:15PM I arrive home soaked. Life sux. I drink poison then die.

Just kidding
______________________________________________________________________________________
IN OTHER NEWS________________________________________________________________________

Sooo, I got the replacement phone to replace my phone. ...anyways. My mom upgraded her phone to the Rant. So in 30 days we are going to "flip flop", as the clerk said, and exchange phones. So the Rant is mine in 30 days! COUNTING!!
______________________________________________________________________________________
Halloween tomorrow. Why is church so twitchy of the name Halloween? I heard its (language) for Holy Evening...

No comments: