Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Naw Jesus



In other news...

I had a goofy dream/vision/brain thrust.

I woke up (i freakin hate when dreams get literal), ate sum cinnamon toast crunch, then walked out to the bus. I'm sitting on the post when i see the bus. Except this bus is not a normal, traffic abiding bus. This is the Magic School Bus on acid. It rams me in the stomach, then I died. Then I went up dere and Jesus was like

"Hey man, you scared breh?" (sounded like leo from That 70's Show)

me: "Naw jesus"

Heaven was a goofy place. First of all, the cloud floor wasnt really cloud. It felt like my mattress. So I can only assume I was sleepwalking on my mattress. Then I fell onto a pillar, which I can only assume was my coat hanger. THEN I STARTED FALLING. ONCE YOU HIT THE FLOOR IN A DREAM, YOU DIE IN RL! JUST LIKE ALLEN, BUT HE DIDNT DIE LOL!
But I didnt panic, as my caps clearly express the emotion i have atm.
I didn't hit teh floor; I just woke up.

I woke up with my body turned 180* from where i started to sleep. And my blue desklight was on my face.

1 comment:

Jonathan Kim said...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAH ALLEN FALLING OFF BED! classic